Stammtisch Tuesday

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Nov 21 16:50:37 MST 2023

Bob Elzer via PLUG-discuss said on Tue, 21 Nov 2023 13:45:05 -0700

>At one time we had one case of Ebola make it to the US and all the
>health people dealing with it were wearing biosuits.

Well, since all of us are getting offtopic...

I find Ebola (and Marburg) much more frightening than Covid and HIV put
together. 40% death rate. Spreads rapidly in close quarters due to
people touching infected bodily fluids. If it ever get loose in LA or
New York, I'm pretty sure society would collapse.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21