Stammtisch Tuesday

Matthew Gibson guanjun.de.geliqian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 13:00:12 MST 2023

No, We don't think the disease itself is political, Although it might be
kind of cute to imagine little germs all standing in line waiting to vote
on their favorite mass killer.... We think that people have used it for
political purposes.

If it's my own volition I will happily mask up on occasion. The logic of
masking while eating in between bites is stupid. Either mask up and stay
masked up, or don't bother masking up in the first place. If we're really
worried about someone contracting a disease, we shouldn't be meeting in a
public space where we might interact with someone else who has a disease.

Let's not pull Christians into anything for there are Jews, Muslims,
Hindis, Buddhists, Atheists, and etc. etc. that have their own opinions on
things like masks and a few other topics.

I try to look out for people in my sphere of influence, for instance I'm
going to help a little old lady with some yard work this weekend, Just
because my way of looking out for others isn't what you want it to be,
doesn't mean I don't look out for others.

I hope you have a good and blessed day. Stay safe out there.

-M