Stammtisch Tuesday

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Nov 21 08:36:02 MST 2023

Am 21. Nov, 2023 schwätzte Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss so:

moin moin,

> Has masking become mandatory again?

PLUG has members with immunity compromising health issues. I want them to
be welcome to participate as well.

The courtesy of masking shows consideration for those with underlying
health concerns.

Covid and RSV are still very active. Friends of mine were just out for a
week with RSV.

The precaution of masking helps reduce spread of these dangerous
illnesses.

ciao,

der.hans

> On 2023-11-20 21:52, der.hans via PLUG-discuss wrote:
>> moin moin,
>>
>> Stammtisch is Tuesday at Boulders on Southern starting at 19:00.
>>
>> I'm going to try to be there, on call willing.
>>
>> Physical location - Boulders on Southern, 1010 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ
>>
>> Please mask when not eating
>>
>> Covid is not over, I want Stammtisch to be a relatively safe event for
>> everyone
>>
>> Masking is a good way to help protect others
>>
>> If you are not feeling well, please stay home. You could join us in #BBB
>>
>> https://lufthans.bigbluemeeting.com/plu-yuk-7xx
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans

#  https://www.SpiralArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  Free, Libre, and Open Source enthusiasts are collaborators. Maybe we're
#  involved for slightly different reasons, but in the end, we're all
#  essentially trying to go the same direction. -- der.hans, 2012Jan25