Stammtisch Tuesday

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Nov 20 21:52:38 MST 2023

moin moin,

Stammtisch is Tuesday at Boulders on Southern starting at 19:00.

I'm going to try to be there, on call willing.

Physical location - Boulders on Southern, 1010 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ

Please mask when not eating

Covid is not over, I want Stammtisch to be a relatively safe event for
everyone

Masking is a good way to help protect others

If you are not feeling well, please stay home. You could join us in #BBB

https://lufthans.bigbluemeeting.com/plu-yuk-7xx

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.SpiralArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "If you stop people installing their own software on systems they