FLOSS career day at SCaLE 20x

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Mar 2 23:18:45 MST 2023

moin moin,

A week from Sunday we're running Open Source Career Day at SCaLE 20x. I
wasn't able to make it hybrid :(, so you'll have to show up in Pasadena to
participate. Use code "JOBS" to get 50% off registration.

In November I already have assurances from other organizers for SeaGL that
we'll be hybrid. That will include the planned Career Expo. But, that's 8
months away. Let me know if you'd like to help with that or SeaGL in
general.

On Sunday the 12th, we have career talks and several hours of career
consulting ( resume reviews, recareering, career guidance ) for SCaLE. We
also have a photographer who is going to take headshots for us.

The keynote right after OSCD is Ken Thompson.

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/20x/track/career-day

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/20x/open-source-career-day

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.SpiralArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "No software design or plan survives contact with reality."