Phoenix is emerging as the city of the future

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Thu Jun 22 09:01:01 MST 2023

Hi,

Came upon this article that sounds interesting.
https://www.axios.com/2023/06/21/phoenix-chips-cars

I posted an article a while ago about a class that was being offered to
teach chip making skills (if I recall correctly).

Any thoughts on how this will help/effect Linux folks... Open Source
people... etc?

Are we going to become Austin, TX where I hear the city is over
populated... freeways are over crowed... etc?

Is there a shift from Silicon Valley?

How is this going to effect us?  What are the opportunities?

Keith