Stammtisch at Boulders Tuesday

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Jun 15 22:37:44 MST 2023

moin moin,

the FLOSS Stammtisch will be returning to Boulders on Southern this coming
Tuesday at 19:00.

Boulders on Southern, 1010 W Southern Ave, Mesa, Arizona

https://gettogether.community/events/33403/floss-stammtisch

https://www.LuftHans.com/Free_Software_Stammtisch

I ask that everyone please wear a mask when not eating.

Covid is not over, not even for the healthy. I would like Stammtisch to be
a relatively safe event, even for our members that have health issues.
Masking is a good way to help protect the others who are there.

If you are not feeling well, please stay home and visit us next month when
you're doing better.

I have space reserved on the west side ( straight down the wall when
coming in ), but probably not the big table we've had in the past.

If sitting outdoors is a viable option we might move to that.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.SpiralArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans