Ambient light networking

Jim azanorak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:24:20 MST 2023

It looks like it could be something good, but they're not selling it
yet, and aren't making it available to individuals only OEMs. One the
site it says multiple times to download the product brief.  I clicked
the link but got a page asking for my email address.  I didn't fill it
in. I get too much spam as it is.  I'll wait to satisfy my curiosity
until somebody writes a review about it.