A very-very heart felt thank you to those folks...

greg zegan gjzegan at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 11:46:58 MST 2023

Hello,  I want to thank all those who helped me troubleshoot the two Debian machines I had issues with.I had one Debian 9 machine with kernel panic and another Debian 11 that won't boot properly since I tried to install a mysql-workbench application onto it.
I am writing this to you on the old Debian 9 machine which is booting and running enough for me to loginand collect important data from.  I am amazed I can even get this to run.  I think I will leave this HD in this old HP 840 laptop and see how long it lasts.  I did run a apt update on this but you know the support ended on it.
Amazing progress!!!
In the spirit of all you programmers out there this is for you and again those people who helped me yesterday:
Integer myInf = Integer.MAX_VALUE;
for(int ix =0; ix < myInf; ++ix) {   System.out.println("Thank you!");}
Greg