windows in a virtual machine

trent shipley trent.shipley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 10:31:51 MST 2023

Unlike a lot of FOSSers, I'm not a Microsoft hater (Oracle, maybe).  Hey,
sometimes the business equation works out to "you can't afford to use free
software".  But the economic analysis for software is the first unit ye
sell costs a zillion dollars because of how much software development
costs.  Unit two and after cost fractions of a cent--copies of "packaged"
software are almost free to manufacture for the capitalist who own the IP.
If you can stick it to the man, stick it to the man on general principle
and pay as little as legally permissible for a license.  The man still
makes a little money given the 'classical' analysis of manufacturing
software.