Cisco SME ...

Snyder, Alexander J alexander at snyderfamily.co
Tue Jul 4 21:25:41 MST 2023

Does anyone in this community do Cisco consulting or is otherwise a stud
with Cisco Switches?

I bought a 48 port POE+ Cisco Catalyst 9300x, and while I am more than
confident in my ability to "Google it, and figure shit out" ... I feel it
was too large of a purchase to "wing it", and would prefer an expert to
guide me through some initial setup.

I've configure plenty of switches in my day, but it's my first Cisco since
my CCNA "cram course" (which I only got an CCENT from) back in 2013.

Willing to pay an hourly fee, if it helps to grease the track!

Would prefer a CCNP or demonstrated  equivalent experience. Thanks!

--
Thanks,
Alexander

Sent from my Google Pixel 7 Pro