windows in a virtual machine

Snyder, Alexander J alexander at snyderfamily.co
Tue Jul 4 07:40:46 MST 2023

Michael --

Yes, you can install Linux and then additionally install VirtualBox. From
there you can download the Windows 10 ISO

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO

and then install it. Obviously, you'll need a valid license key to install.

There was a thread here recently about cheap and reliable windows keys
recently.

--
Thanks,
Alexander