The Precisionists Inc

trent shipley trent.shipley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:29:18 MST 2023

I work for a contracting company that specializes in finding positions for
neurodiverse individuals, particularly those on the autism spectrum.  (I'm
autistic, bipolar, and attention deficit disordered).

Occasionally real IT jobs come up.  Manual testing jobs are pretty common,
and can lead to more interesting stuff.  At least manual testing is a foot
in the door and counts as experience in IT.  (Autistic people are
stereotypically good at software testing, and the stereotype is true more
often than not.)

If anyone has an interest in submitting a resume, and assuming employment
announcements are on topic, I'll post TPI's web address.

Regards,

Trent.