make live disk with a larger root partition

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:10:59 MST 2023

okay; what I want to do is to create a live pen drive on a 64 gb drive with
32GB dedicated to the root partition and the rest going to /home .
I want to put kali on it (my new toy) and I want to leave room to install
additional packages. I already tried to install another program on it but
ran out of room. Kali on the pen drive is something like 20 GB
I googled 'pen drive dedicated root'' If someone could just let me know
what search terms to use I can take it from there.
--