PLUG discount for SCaLE

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jan 23 09:44:46 MST 2023

Am 23. Jan, 2023 schwätzte Phil Waclawski so:

> I am looking forward to going again. Last one I attended was just before
> the pandemic shutdown in March 2020.

That was the penultimate SCaLE thus far :).

This is the first back at the normal time.

If you have students attending point them at Open Source Career Day on
Sunday once we start announcing it.

ciao,

der.hans

> Phil W
>
> On Sun, Jan 22, 2023 at 11:59 PM der.hans via PLUG-discuss <
> plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org> wrote:
>
>> moin moin,
>>
>> we have the PLUG registration code for SCaLE again this year. It gets us
>> half off of registration. I think they disable the discounts at the end,
>> so register soon to take advantage of the discount.
>>
>> https://register.socallinuxexpo.org/reg6/
>>
>> The hotel block is open as well.
>>

>> https://www.hilton.com/en/attend-my-event/pasphhf-lnx5-1422b51a-d07c-4dc9-8883-a070eeac5624/
>>
>> SCaLE is back in Pasadena this year, running March 9th to the 12th.
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>> --
>> #  https://www.SpirealArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
>> #  "Wasted day. Wasted life. Dessert, please."  -- Steven Meretzky

#  https://www.SpirealArray.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
#    -- Albert Einstein