formatted USB to ext4

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 06:46:29 MST 2023

I thought creating a gpt partition table would fix it but I was wrong. This
time I clicked on the offending drive in the file manager and a
'permission denied' message appeared. So I suppose I will have to chmod it.
The proper command would be 'chmod -r 777 {device}'?

Wait a second.... I seem to remember that this is a sign of a disk going
bad. Is this so? Two devices going bad at the same time? Talk about bad
luck!

--