Setting up a webserver lab on one laptop

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Wed Feb 22 18:55:42 MST 2023

Trent,

Since you have two machines you might be able to use Proxmox.  I have it
installed on an old i5 with 4 cores/4 threads and 16Gb of RAM.

I followed this guy  :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u8qTN3cCnQ

He also has a tutorial on VirtualBox  :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX75Z-4MEoM

I'm strictly PHP so I can not be much help with the other languages.

Keith