How to restart ssh?

greg zegan gjzegan at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 12:08:37 MST 2023

 he is on target:How to Fix "No Route to Host" Connection Error on Linux - Make Tech Easier

|  |  |

|  |
How to Fix "No Route to Host" Connection Error on Linux - Make Tech Easier

John Perkins

"No route to host" is one common error you might face in Linux. Here are the ways to diagnose and fix the "no ro...

    On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 11:51:02 AM MST, Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss <plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org> wrote:

 joe--- via PLUG-discuss said on Mon, 06 Feb 2023 17:05:57 -0700

>When I try to ssh or rsync from one of my
>linux units to another, most of the time it
>works, but sometimes I get this error message:
>
>ssh: connect to host 192.168.0.56 port 22: No route to host

What does ping say immediately after you get that message? Maybe ssh is
just telling the truth. I've had intermittent Internet connections
before.

SteveT

Steve Litt