Employment Opportunity ...

Snyder, Alexander J alexander at snyderfamily.co
Tue Dec 5 16:38:55 MST 2023

Hello PLUG!

If you are a *US CITIZEN*, currently unemployed, or considering a change
.... and are well-versed in systems automation with *Chef Infra
Server* (*Senior
Engineer / Senior Architect*), then Honeywell would like to speak with you!

I am currently the Senior Enterprise Architect for Chef Automation with
Honeywell, but I am leaving for an opportunity with APS (*the power company
in Arizona*) ... they asked me to reach out to my network to see if there
is anyone who would be interested in interviewing for my role/position.

It is a hybrid work model, with 3 days/week on-site required (*1944 E Sky
Harbor Cir N, Phoenix, AZ 85034*) Please let me know if you are interested.

Either reply here on the list or feel free to reach out to me at my work
email:

alexander.snyder at honeywell.com

--
Thanks,