Invalid Context= error

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Mon Sep 26 10:53:32 MST 2022

Just did a fresh install of Mint 20.1 on one of
my thinkpads and have a few issues to resolve:

On my other computer on the command line, I can
type: kwrite file.txt and the file opens fine.

But on this new install, when I type the same,
I see a long list of 50+ "Invalid Context" messages.
Below is just a short example of the first dozen msgs:

Why and what can fix this?

joe at t460:~/bin$ kwrite file.txt
qt5ct: using qt5ct plugin
Hspell: can't open /usr/share/hspell/hebrew.wgz.sizes.
sonnet.plugins.hspell: HSpellDict::HSpellDict: Init failed
qt5ct: D-Bus global menu: no
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Mint-Y/apps/16/"
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Mint-Y/apps/16 at 2x/"
Invalid Context= "Mimetypes" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Mint-Y/mimetypes/16/"
Invalid Context= "Mimetypes" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Mint-Y/mimetypes/16 at 2x/"
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Mint-Y/apps/22/"
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Mint-Y/apps/22 at 2x/"
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Mint-Y/apps/24/"
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Mint-Y/apps/24 at 2x/"
Invalid Context= "Mimetypes" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Mint-Y/mimetypes/24/"
Invalid Context= "Mimetypes" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Mint-Y/mimetypes/24 at 2x/"
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Mint-Y/apps/32/"
Invalid Context= "Apps" line for icon theme:
"/usr/share/icons/Mint-Y/apps/32 at 2x/"
[snipped]

===