Gimp

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Thu Sep 22 10:27:36 MST 2022

Mike,
  It looks like what you are trying to do is merge three photos with different exposures into a single photo with greater dynamic range.  That's usually described as High Dynamic Range, or HDR, exposure.
There are tutorials online for how to do that; a search for ["High Dynamic Range" GIMP] should bring good results.