burn to cd

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Sep 6 18:35:19 MST 2022

On 2022-09-06 16:53, Nathan (PLUGAZ) via PLUG-discuss wrote:
> On 2022-08-31 09:26, Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss wrote:
>
>> As far as food and water, that's why we stash canned food and lots
>> of water, along
>> with ammo. And please don't make assumptions about which side of the
>> political
>> spectrum I'm on, from the preceding sentence.
>>
>> SteveT
>
> That's quite funny. I know more people on the far left that would make
> that statement than on the far right.

I think most would think anyone who stores food and/or water and/or ammo
is off their rocker :) . I think Steve's statement is a politically
right stance.

I live in an area that has a lot of Mormons.  It is my understand they
believe in storing up at least 6 months of food because you never know
what tomorrow will bring.

Just look at Covid and the scare that we might be quarantined.  Yikes!!!
  Toilet paper was no place to be found.  AND most can goods disappeared
as well.

There must be a lesson in there somewhere.

Lets bring this back to Linux.  We should also store up some old
hardware and SSD drives and possibly some RAM.  Then all we need is a
current download of Linux and we are off and running.