video editors

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Sep 3 20:26:50 MST 2022

On 9/3/22 19:09, techlists at phpcoderusa.com wrote:
> I seem to recall you are using some paid for software as of late?
Nope, I'm pretty much using nothing of F/OSS on my computer.
> And I think I recall you were using kdenlive at some point in the past?
I still use kdenlive for pretty much everything.  I do own a copy of
Davici resolve studio, but I don't use it.  That being said, if I needed
to do some color color grading I would definitely reach for my copy of
Davinci Resolve, it color processing is amazing, but most poeple don't
need that.
> Weren't you recording the PLUG meetings before Covid?
Yup, that was me.

Brian