video editors

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Sep 3 18:24:47 MST 2022

If it's been a while since you tried it, it might be worth a look again,
not that it'll beat Davinci Resolve in features (which I assume you
meant by Black magic design).  The kdenlive team did a massive rewrite a
couple of years ago and it was relatively unstable for a bit... but its
had a couple of years to mature to its new form and it's quite good and
stable now, again.

Brian