T-Mobile Home Internet followup

Jim azanorak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:23:50 MST 2022

What  the carriers are calling 5G is a portion of the 5G standards that
don't provide the high speed service that the mmwave tech does.  For the
last 40 years, the FCC has been handing over to cell phone companies
chunks of spectrum that previously were reserved for over the air
television.  Until some time in the 80s, the top tv channel was 83.
Then it was reduced to  69 with 70 - 83 given to cell phones.  Later
they did it again with the highest tv channel being 51.  More recently
the government again gave channels 38-51 to the cell phone carriers.
Currently the top tv channel is 36.  37 is reserved for radio astronomy.

I laugh when I read something about these moonbats who go on about 5G
signals being hazardous to human health.  They've been exposed to those
frequencies for decades when they were used for television.

My guess is that T Mobile's service went down the crapper because people
signed up for it, they don't have the capacity to handle the demand
customers are placing on the network and either are unable to correct
the problem or unwilling to spend the money to fix it.