I'm wanting to get my son into computers....

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Oct 18 11:52:00 MST 2022

Mike,

Each one of us has natural talents.  I think having tech skills is
important, however I think your son would greatly benefit from
discovering his natural talents.  I like the Hedgehog Concept.  I
learned about it as a business concept years ago, however there is the
personal hedgehog concept.  About a year ago I created a video on the
Hedgehog Concept  :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0IYmMMGblU

Keith