Proxmox Hypervisor, vCPU, RAM... etc

keith Miller kdmiller45 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 07:02:35 MST 2022

if your gonna play with it, a server can be had DIRT cheap
the R-610 I got on amazon for 150.00 32Gig of ram and 2 320Gig drive (Which
I upgraded
I have another server for more play bought it on craigslist from a guy for
70.00 HP DL360G7, it has 4 2tb drives and 32Gig ram

al this mounted in a half rack, along with a 24 ports (1gig) Netgear
GS724TI bought at goodwill for $9.99

Keith

Keith D. Miller