Fw: Urgent Requirement : Software Engineer (Linux Kernel): Remote : Fulltime

greg zegan gjzegan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 12:19:24 MST 2022

 Hello,  Is anyone interested in this offer?thanks,Greg
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: greg zegan <gjzegan at yahoo.com>To: Saurabh Singh _TSI <svsingh at tanishasystems.com>Sent: Monday, October 3, 2022 at 12:18:22 PM MSTSubject: Re: Urgent Requirement : Software Engineer (Linux Kernel): Remote : Fulltime
  Hello,  I think you tried to call me.Sorry, I am on a lunch break.thanks,Greg