Skills for the future

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Sat Nov 19 07:12:58 MST 2022

Hi,

I am reading and watching YouTube videos that say the economy is going
to tank to maybe as bad as the depression.

If this is true what skills are going to be in demand.

I suspect there will be a real push to automate things so I'm guessing
those who can create browser based business web apps and phone apps will
be in high demand.  That will equate to the administrator skills to
support such things.

I also expect robotics to become more involved in factories,
manufacturing, and even flipping burgers.

What say you?

Thanks!!

Keith