Proxmox

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Thu Nov 17 09:35:26 MST 2022

Thank you for sticking with me and all the help JD!!

For some reason VB will not work on Kubuntu 22.04.  Or at least I am
having a really bad go of it.  I tried installing via .deb and via the
repository.  No Luck.  AND this morning I tried to create a VM using
Ubuntu 22.04 and it would not allow me to create a VM with 22.04 it kept
showing me Ubuntu 20.04... I tried twice and then uninstalled VB.

My computer has been cycled several times so I suspect this is not a
Kernel Issue.

I can get Ubuntu 20.04 to work on my Windows 10 laptop using
VirtualBox.... Maybe I am doing something wrong... I do not know.
Worked on it for about 20 hours and it is time to move on to where I
ultimately wanted to go -> Proxmox.  We will see what success I will
have with that.

Thanks!!
Keith