Dot Local Domains

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Thu Nov 17 09:11:11 MST 2022

George Toft, have not seem you in a while.  Thanks for all this
feedback.

Eventually I will configure DNS on my private net.

Love your parental controls!!

I hope to configure a home server in the future.  The first time it was
so I could say I did it.  The second time (future) I hope to learn a lot
more and I would like to have the bragging rights.

Keith