VirtualBox Update 11/15/22

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Wed Nov 16 07:23:45 MST 2022

I find this behavior odd.  If I install Linux on a laptop or desktop
Linux's config is what matters.  And that is what I was expecting from
VirtualBox.  VirtualBox does things that actually interfere.  I'm sure
it has all these features for a reason.  I was expecting to Install
Linux and be on with my life.  I might have spent 20 hours on this
project.  And I expect to spend more time on it.  Hopefully I will be
done with it by tonight.

I want to try another flavor of Linux on my desktop (another old
laptop), probably Mint... I know it is also Debian... any suggestions on
a distro to try for my desktop for testing VirtualBox only?  Id another
distro works than it might be something within Kubuntu.