PHP Question ...

Snyder, Alexander J alexander at snyderfamily.co
Thu Nov 10 08:44:27 MST 2022

How do I get a PHP File?  I'm guessing its not possible, but I'm hoping its
possible -- just not accessible to the normal user ... seeking some power
user advice.

I have an account at:  https://www.vandyke.com/cgi-bin/account_login.php

I am a licensed user of their product "*SecureCRT*" ... really excellent,
you should give it a try.

Anyway, after updating my login information, when I tried to login I got an
error message that just said "Bad PID".  I then realized that I had updated
my login URL in LastPass, removing all the "junk" from the end of the
login_page.php URL ... incorrectly thinking it wasn't required and just an
artifact from when I signed up.  I was wrong.

I can probably easily fix this by just going in through the front of site
and generating a new URL or whatever -- but the nerd inside me wouldn't let
it be that easy .... how do I get a list of valid PID's from the
"account_login.php?pid= " page?

I tried the Developer Console from within Chrome -- but either that didn't
work, or I don't know how to use it properly -- hoping it's the latter.

Anyhoo -- apprecaite the help or insight on this.  Thanks!

-Alex.

--
Thanks,
Alex.