AZ Loco still gathering for Installfests?

Seabass PrivateSeaBass at pm.me
Wed Nov 9 15:21:11 MST 2022

Someone mentioned wanting to regrow a community tech swap meet, and wanting it to have a community of people for it.
He mentioned liking the idea of it being a bunch of people and maybe there would be some people to help with stuff like Linux installs.

I remembered AZLoco had installfests, but they had to change due to covid.
Are Installfests still going on? I would like to get in contact with them to try and see if they can work