Thank you Brian ... plus a question ...

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Tue Nov 1 16:38:05 MST 2022

Thank you Brian for solving the issue of missing
PLUG email messages. All is well now.

Linux Mint on Thinkpad laptop used to run fine
24/7 with the lid closed as I use an external
monitor, keyboard, and mouse. But recently
something changed (and I don't know what) but
now, I have to have the lid up for it to work.

What settings can I change to get it to work
again with the lid closed?

Also, I have another Thinkpad running Linux Mint
onto which I rsync backup all of my files; and
I'd like to be able to do that to that second
device without having to lift the lid and sign
in in order to do my backups.

Thanks PLUG friends. ~Joe