Anyone interested in this...http://www.hercules-390.eu/

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Sun May 22 15:30:15 MST 2022

I installed it about 10 years ago.  Great, so now I have a mainframe,
but no OS - to get z/OS required a license and a dongle (license key),
but I wasn't going to pay for it.

And that is why Linux won the OS wars - it's no-cost and runs on almost
everything, so everyone can use it and learn about it. IBM/Kyndryl is so
locked up on "pay me to use it" that they've almost lost their entire
customer base.

Regards,

George Toft