how to get filezilla or best option ...

Phil Waclawski phil.waclawski at mesacc.edu
Fri May 6 17:15:36 MST 2022

If you are using sftp

sftp -i ~/.ssh/keyfilename -P 22 user at hostname.com

if you are using your default key, and you are using the default port of
22, you can drop the
-i  and -P options

when connected

put  filename  (uploads file)
get filename  (downloads file)

cd  and ls (change directory or use ls on REMOTE machine)
lcd  lls (change working directory and ls on YOUR machine)

Phil W