GNOME or KDE?

Jim azanorak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:52:09 MST 2022

Many times I've gone online to find out how to configure something.
I'll open a link and read somebody asking for help with an issue similar
to the one I have.  It seems like the first 47 comments are people
saying not to do that and explaining how they think it's a bad idea.
Finally, somebody answers the question that original poster asked.