ot - gas price

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Mar 19 01:27:13 MST 2022

Michael via PLUG-discuss said on Thu, 17 Mar 2022 15:46:57 -0400

>What is gas going for in arizona? It is around 4 a gallon in florida.
>
>--
>:-)~MIKE~(-:

Hey :-)~MIKE~(-: ,

I sent you to /dev/null a few years ago then pulled you out because I
felt sorry for you. Now I'm sending you there again, forever. Either
you're so friggin stupid that you didn't suspect your stupid question
would inevitably cause a left/right civil war flareup that we've so far
avoided on most Linux lists, or you're one of the most destructive
trolls I've ever seen, sabotaging a very good *Linux* list.

Don't bother responding to me: I've already /dev/nulled anything coming
from your email address, direct, or via any mailing list.

Oh, and one last thing: As I used to do with all your other trivial
questions whose answers were a web search away:

https://lmgtfy.app/#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=price%20of%20gas%20in%20arizona

SteveT

Steve Litt
March 2022 featured book: Making Mental Models: Advanced Edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mmm