ot - gas price

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Thu Mar 17 20:23:57 MST 2022

Show them you get your news from only one side without telling them... (I
couldn't resist):
https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/media-bias-chart
Looks like you're living in an echo chamber of mostly one bias which is
just opposite of Greg's.

   - https://www.allsides.com/news-source/washington-post-media-bias
   - https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/slate/
   - https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/usa-today-2/
   - https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-times/
   - The convenience.org link seems to be a blog of some sort for the NACS
   magazine. It seems mostly balanced on bias from what I can tell.
   The reason "Donald Trump was a relative success story, with prices
   climbing a mere 6 cents during his time in office ($2.33 on Jan. 23,
   2017; $2.39 on Jan. 25, 2021)." is because he opened domestic oil
   production to offset when foreign sources reduce the oil supply for our
   refineries. Biden shut it down again.

It doesn't take a huge stretch of logic to understand that shutting down
domestic crude oil in place and pipelines in development adversely affected
the price of fuel in America.
When Biden shut down domestic oil and pipelines to get oil from closer
sources we lost all the control he had over the topic since we rely on
foreign sources which might not really be so friendly to America otherwise.
I agree that it's not all Biden's fault... our house and senate made a mess
of this country playing politics and I don't have a ton of faith in their
leadership.  Only 2 years until it gets really ugly again.

JD