external U.S.robotics fax modem

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:33:01 MST 2022

If you still have the problem of connecting it to a Serial Port you could
try an internal fax modem, I found this on tiger direct.
https://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6598119&csid=_21

Funny thing, I had to submit paperwork recently and get would only use USPS
or fax, so i got my 2006 HP laptop which had a built-in modem and was able
to send a fax using Google voice. The laptop was running Windows XP lol