external U.S.robotics fax modem

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Thu Mar 10 19:35:47 MST 2022

I suppose maybe some industries are still weird like that still and require
some sort of fax, but for probably a better chunk of a decade I just edit
the PDF, apply a transparent png of my signature I created, and "sign" docs
as needed to email back to someone easy enough.  Saves on dead trees, and
an annoyed me as I have to travel somewhere for a working printer and/or
fax, plus quick turn-around for signed docs.

What are you doing that requires such dedication to legacy technology. ie
faxing?  Nothing cheaper than free by not printing or faxing anything, and
Master PDF Editor still has a free version that works splendidly that I've
used for most or all that past decade.

-mb