Fw: Hiring for a Software Engineer III

greg zegan gjzegan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 12:10:50 MST 2022

 anyone???
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Ray Agbo <ray.agbo at pyramidci.com>To: greg zegan <gjzegan at yahoo.com>Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2022, 11:51:23 AM MSTSubject: RE: Hiring for a Software Engineer III

Hi Greg,

This is acknowledged. Thank you for letting me know. I’ll update our database.

Thank you!

Ray Agbo

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Recruiter

M: 626.298.7063. E: Ray.Agbo at pyramidci.com Web: www.pyramidci.com

Pyramid has a new Global Headquarters!
3060 Kimball Bridge Rd., Suite 200, Alpharetta, GA 30022

TOP TALENT YOU CAN TRUST