ransomeware

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Tue Mar 8 00:05:09 MST 2022

I use OS X here for most of my ops. I have linux for some things and windows for those things that can’t be run on either OS X or Linux. Most definitely don’t browse the web on windows unless I have no other choice. Right now, have a current backup of all of my OS platforms, so if the unthinkable happens, I can recover.

-Eric
From the Central Offices of the Technomage Guild, CyberSecurity Solutions Dept.