valve onboarding suckath

PrivateSeaBass at pm.me PrivateSeaBass at pm.me
Tue Mar 1 22:32:52 MST 2022

This worked for me:

I went to a Starbucks,
Started a live-boot USB,
Got on the public WiFi for their public IP (valve,
Put in a simple login email,
Received the email, and confirmed it with the link they provided from a
cell phone on a VPN,
Made a password of about 20 characters with upper/lowercase letters,
spaces, and an exclamation point, I think it was ..? on the redirected
page on my laptop,
Got logged off, so logged in, again, on the PC.
and account, I had!

Not sure if this is something worth the trouble to do for most people
who are not conveniently there, but... it worked.