Falling SSD prices ~ good evidence ;)

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Wed Jun 29 11:16:26 MST 2022

Interesting response.  I was thinking the SSD pricing has gone the way
most technologies do.  Quality increases while price decreases.

BTW that $300 1GB SSD I bought 6 or so years ago has been in daily use
since I bought it.  It came with a 5 year warranty.  Has been well worth
the price.  My computer boots very fast.  It is my daily driver.