Open Source Multimedia Summer Camp for 6-8th Graders

Phil Waclawski phil.waclawski at mesacc.edu
Thu Jun 23 21:51:52 MST 2022

After two years of Covid Cancellations, the MCC Multimedia Summer Camp is
back!  I use a variety of open source tools (Blender, Krita, GIMP,Inkscape,
WoW Model Viewer and more...as well as a little Adobe Premier. Forgive me ;)

We do a variety of projects, along with a bit of recording in front of a
green screen so students can make short 1-3 minute videos as well. For 6th
to 8th grade.
It goes for 2 weeks, July 11,12,13,14,18,19,20,21
https://www.mesacc.edu/early-college-programs/summer-camps

The actual link for registration is here.
https://www.mesacc.edu/departments/computer-information-systems/cis-summer-camps

If you have any questions, let me know
Phil W
--
Mesa Community College has a mix of in person, hybrid and live online
classes. My classes will be  a hybrid, where you can attend physically in