m.2 2280

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Jan 15 17:34:36 MST 2022

moin moin,

I'm looking to upgrade my NVMe drive and get two in order to mirror.

I see crucial has several differently priced options. They're all
m.2 2280, so they should all work, right?

Here's what I have now:

https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-aorus-1tb/p/N82E16820009012?Item=N82E16820009012

https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-x570-aorus-elite/p/N82E16813145160?Item=N82E16813145160

https://www.newegg.com/crucial-2tb-p2/p/N82E16820156274?Description=m2&cm_re=m2-_-20-156-274-_-Product

https://www.newegg.com/crucial-2tb-p5/p/N82E16820156250?Description=m2&cm_re=m2-_-20-156-250-_-Product

https://www.newegg.com/crucial-2tb-p5-plus/p/N82E16820156281?Description=m2&cm_re=m2-_-20-156-281-_-Product

Also, since these are hard drives, I could get any two similarly speeded
2TB drives for mirroring on that mother board?

Don't have to worry about batch matching or anything like RAM sometimes
needs?

Need to make sure to get heat syncs with these puppies.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the