Jan topics?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Jan 7 01:12:14 MST 2022

der.hans via PLUG-discuss said on Fri, 7 Jan 2022 06:54:01 +0000 (UTC)

>moin moin,
>
>anyone have a presentation they'd like to give next Thursday?
>
>I'm tapped out right now, so not likely to have something this month.

You guys meet on Jitsi, don't you? If so, I could give the same
Inkscape Beginning and Intermediate presentation I gave Wednesday night
at GoLUG. It was well received, and I don't think any Phoenix people
were there, although I can't be sure.

It took from 7:00pm to 9:30pm at GoLUG, and if I remember you usually
quit after 2 hours, so I'd need to cut back on one example and quicken
the pace.

To get an idea of what I'm talking about, see http://golug.info, and go
to the "current meeting". I'll cut the block diagram exercise, quicken
the pace, and try to keep everyone on topic (you know how Geeks are).

SteveT

Steve Litt