Facebook videos

Dennis McClellan pademc1 at cox.net
Fri Feb 25 09:51:09 MST 2022

For about the last month I can't get any video to work on Facebook.

I get this message, (Sorry, we're having trouble playing this video. Learn More.)

Hitting the Learn More tab brings me to another page that states "I can't view or play videos on Facebook.

Restart Browser and computer. Did that

Check internet connection. I have Cox's one-gigabyte connection.

Update browser. Running Firefox 95.1.

Let us know if you're still having issues playing video: I did twice. No response.

I have the latest version of Mint (20.3)

This also happens with the Opera browser but not the Chromium browser. I am a Firefox lover.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Dennis McClellan
Linux (Mint) Cinnamon Desktop
Livin' in and lovin' Arizona